Hello my name is Vincent. I am the owner/operator of Maps Coffee & Chocolate. I have been working with coffee now for over 25 years. Late 2012, I left my job with Starbucks to open my own business. I owned a bike shop, Velo +, and a few years later, started Maps Coffee within the bike shop. In spring 2017, we started Maps Chocolate. At the beginning of 2018, Velo + moved to their own location and Maps Coffee & Chocolate bloomed into a full cafe. I am also a custom steel biycle frame-builder. I am a hands-on make things kinda guy who absolutely loves coffee and the relationship we have with coffee and chocolate.
Handmade chocolate is truly a labor of love. We continue to explore new recipes and flavors weekly. Our bars use simple clean ingredients. We do not use lecithin, gluten, most are vegan bars.
Cacao, sugar, cocoa butter makes the base for most all of our recipes. We use sweet buttercream milk powder for our Milk Chocolate and White Chocolate recipes.
Come see us for free samples!
Some facts about us:
- We roast on a Loring Falcon 15k roaster. This roaster is a state of the art most fuel efficient roaster on the planet!
- All of our coffees are Arabica, some are Organic, Fair Trade and Direct trade offerings.
- We sell fresh roasted coffee from light roasts to dark roasts, giving our customers a full range of coffee to love
- We are located in Old Town Lenexa, KS
- Maps Coffee Roaster established October 2014, Maps Chocolate established March 2017
- We use many varietals of cacao in our chocolate
- We had package every single bar of chocolate, true definition of labor of love
- Find us at mapscoffee.com
- FB @Mapscoffee
- Twitter @Mapscoffee
- Instagram @Mapscoffeekc / @mapschocolate
Hours of operation:
Wednesday- Friday 7:00am - 6:00pm
Guest Sessions Saturdays 5pm-7pm
13440 Santa Fe Trail Dr Lenexa, KS 66215